- Initial grab higher than 300kg/m²
- EC-1R Plus label: very low emission values
- Solvent free
- Suitable for bonding on uneven surfaces
- Direct application onto one substrate
- Excellent adhesion on a wide range of construction materials both in interior and exterior applications
- Suitable for immediate and rock solid bonding of many materials such as wood, many plastics, bricks, stone, tiles, metal to porous surfaces such as concrete, plaster, MDF, OSB, timber panels, chipboard etc.
- Suitable for the bonding of decorative materials, skirting boards, gypsum panels in vertical, horizontal and overhead applications.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: Apply the adhesive by means of a caulking gun onto one surface in beads or dabs (every 15 cm. for panels). Always apply adhesive to the
edges and corners of panels. Press the surfaces together immediately and tamp down with a rubber hammer. Support may be required. The bond can
be loaded after 24-48 hours.
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: with water if not cured, mechanically if cured
Repair: with same material